M-Cuisine 3-piece cooltouch microwave bowl set – Orange
A set of three Cool Touch bowls for heating and cooking in the microwave.
A common problem when heating food in a microwave oven is that the cooking container also gets very hot – sometimes so much that it can even be dangerous to handle. The M-Cuisine Cool-touch cookware series has been specially designed to take this problem out of your hands. Thanks to the double walls, the outer surface of the dishes always remains cool, which allows you to take the preheated dish out of the oven with your bare hands, without a towel or oven mitt. The lids keep the contents from leaking and help keep the contents clean. And the stylish design allows you to serve preheated food directly to the table.
Size: 21 x 17.5 x 20cm
Volume: 2 l and 0.55 l”
Joseph Joseph Nest Lock 4-Piece Container Set – Multicolour
These leakproof food storage containers all stack neatly inside each other when not in use to take up less room in your cupboards or drawers.
- Space-saving, nesting design
- Easy-find, snap-together lids and colour-coded bases
- Airtight, leakproof and stackable lids
- Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe (top rack only)
Care & use:
- Lids & containers – dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Microwave safe (for reheating purposes only)
- Before using in a microwave, remove lid and place loosely on top of container – do not close lid – use caution when removing container from microwave as it may become hot during heating
- To prevent stains, pitting or other problems associated with high temperatures, avoid overheating foods high in oil, fat, sugar or strong colourants, such as tomato
- Not suitable for use in ovens or under grills
- BPA free
(4-piece): H24.5 x W15.6 x D20cm (H9¾ x W6¼ x D8 inches)
Joseph Joseph CupboardStore 3 x 1.3 litre Food Storage Set – Dark Opal
Care & use:
Hand wash only
For storing dry foods only
Maximum shelf thickness – 2 cm ( inches)
Suitable for kitchen units with a minimum internal size of: W36 x D20cm (14 x 8 inches).
Failure to follow installation instructions may cause damage to the product or cupboard shelf
How to install:
1. Clean underside of shelf & dry completely
2. Remove backing from adhesive tape
3. Slide hooks over shelf edge & press tape area firmly for 30 seconds
4. Wait 24 hours before hanging containers
(1.3L): H14.5 x W33 x D19.5cm (H5 x W13 x D7 inches)
There are no reviews yet.